DON’T OVERTURN IT: THAT’S AN ORDER!
ShockWatch Tilt Indicators
detect and record unacceptable tilting on goods
that must remain upright. Removal of the adhesive backing activates the devices. Once applied to the shipping container
, the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling
. Since the activation mechanism is positioned on the side in contact with the container, once activated Tiltwatch
can be neither deactivated nor reset and is not influenced by ambient conditions. The TiltWatch
and the TiltWatch Plus
are reliable and economical solutions to prevent damage to goods in transit.
• TiltWatch: this indicator turns red if the product it is affixed to is tilted or completely upended—but remains unaffected by movement due to normal handling conditions and aircraft take-offs.
• TiltWatch Plus: this indicator provides 360° monitoring—indicating the exact angle of tilt or whether complete overturn occurred. Tiltwatch Plus also features an accompanying label which may be filled in with data regarding the degree of inclination that must not be exceeded in order to avoid damaging the product.
Main applications: commercial appliances, large computer rack systems, telecommunications equipment, compressors, industrial batteries, hazmat containers, electronic cabinets, automotive parts and much more.
• Reduces product damage and losses incurred during transportation
• Provides simple, cost-effective prevention of tilting
• Provides indisputable evidence of tilt
• Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
• Affixes directly to goods or packaging for clear visibility
• Ensures chain of accountability for all product handlers
• Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
• Protects against/reduces warranty claims
• Ensures quality of product from dock to dock
• Increases customer satisfaction and provides a visible marketing edge
• Tilt detection for a wide array of product types and sizes
• Easy to install and activate with removal of adhesive backing
• Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
• Immune to normal handling conditions and aircraft take-off angles
• Moisture-proof vacuum seal allows for use in humid applications such as ocean cargo
• Inversion indicator registers complete overturn (TiltWatch Plus only)
If the TILTWATCH is red, ALWAYS accept delivery.
Note down this detail on the shipping document and immediately inspect the packing contents for damage.