FILMS, BAGS AND COVERS PROVIDING TRANSPARENT PROTECTION!
The products of the PROPATECH VCI FILM range are made by introducing the PROPATECH VCI additive into the still melted material during the film coextrusion phase.
The additive is then able to sublime from the plastic, guaranteeing protection from the corrosion of the packed metallic details.
The PROPATECH VCI FILM products are an easy, practical and economical solution adopted by the main automobile manufacturers, steelmakers and metallurgical companies worldwide, to prevent damage caused by corrosion.
Thanks to the transparency of PROPATECH VCI FILM products, the goods can be correctly placed in positions or racks, and facilitate customs procedures without requiring that the packaging is opened and ruined.
The three-layer coextrusion is the main feature of the standard PROPATECH VCI FILM products. The coextrusion guarantees increased mechanical resistance and a single-directionality of the PROPATECH VCI molecules.
The 3 layers of film have the function of:
• Inner layer: guaranteeing immediate protection of the items to be safeguarded.
• Middle layer: acting as a PROPATECH VCI molecule tank for long term protection. This layer comes into action only after the inner layer has been consumed.
• Outer layer: acting as a barrier to the atmospheric agents and as protective action containment as well. This layer prevents the PROPATECH VCI molecules from being dispersed to the exterior, guaranteeing that 100% of the protective effectiveness is developed inside the packaging.
• Metallic automobile components
(motor systems, transmissions, gear boxes, brake pads, etc...)
• Steel reels
• Entire machines
• All types of metallic items
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGULATIONS
PROPATECH VCI FILMS is certified according to TRGS 615 standard.