INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY INTO A FILM!
PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 are the ultimate anticorrosion VCI films released by Propagroup research laboratory. They are the most advanced system to protect any kind of metal goods from oxidation and corrosion.
Produced with high-technology resins and through a tailor-made coextrusion process, these innovative anti-corrosive films are characterised by higher mechanical strength and low permeability to water vapour.
PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 films guarantee:
- High mechanical resistance
- High effectiveness
- Reduced thickness for higher performance
- Low permeability to water vapour
- Low environmental impact
- Easy application (transparent film)
Just like all Propagroup plastic materials, PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 are 3-5 layers coextruded products. Besides ensuring high resistance and low permeability, the coextrusion technique allows a distinctive unidirectional positioning of the PROPATECH VCI molecules.
PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 technology explained:
- the internal layer provides immediate protection of goods;
- the intermediate layer stores PROPATECH VCI molecules for long-term protection and - guarantees their unidirectional positioning;
- the external layer acts as a barrier against weathering and allows extra VCI containment.
PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 films are transparent for easy positioning and inspection of goods. This is particularly relevant for custom controls, as it allows to check products without opening the package that would impair the anti-corrosive effect.
Film, bags, sacks, caps can be produced with PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000.
CERTIFICATION AND NORMS
PROPATECH VCI T1500 and T3000 films comply with TRGS 615.
Propatech VCI T1500 and T3000: INNOVATIVE VCI FILMS!